Full Mouth Reconstrution
A full-mouth reconstruction involves many different procedures that are all focused on restoring the functionality or your mouth. While it uses many cosmetic procedures, this is much more than a makeover. Where a makeover is an elective solution to improve the appearance of your smile, reconstructive dental work is about addressing an immediate need and restoring the health of your mouth.
When Should You Consider a Full-Mouth Reconstruction?
There are several signs that an extensive restoration procedure may be required. The most common circumstances include:
- Severe damage to the jaw bone
- The loss of many teeth through trauma or decay
- Most of the teeth have been worn down through acid erosion or constant grinding
- Extensive fracturing
- Constant pain, muscle aches, and headaches from a misaligned bite
What Procedures Will You Need?
In order to rebuild your teeth and restore your gum line or fix your jaw mechanics, we will need to use a combination of several different restorative procedures. Whether you need to alleviate an ongoing pain or build the aesthetics of your smile, we can put together the necessary services to deliver the best results.
Your dental restoration may include:
- Straightening misaligned teeth with Invisalign
- Replacing missing teeth with dental implants
- Closing gaps and repairing any cracks or chips with dental veneers
- Gum disease treatments
- Whitening discolored teeth
- Fixing broken or misshapen teeth with crowns and bridges
At Morgan Family Dental, we can help you repair damaged teeth, alleviate pain, and enhance the appearance of your smile. You can restore your teeth, jaw, and mouth back to health with these procedures. Contact us today to get started.