At Morgan Family Dental, we use highly detailed digital x-rays to detect and diagnose any oral conditions that need immediate attention.
Digital x-rays have replaced traditional film because it allows us to reduce exposure to radiation while increasing our overall diagnostic abilities. Now, we can produce enhanced computer images of your teeth, gums, and other oral structures to make sure everything is in great shape.
Digital x-rays allow us to:
- Detect dental problems early so we can plan out the best treatments
- Eliminate chemical processing of the film, which means no disposal of hazardous waste materials, which makes this a more environmentally friendly solution
- Easily transfer your x-rays to other dentists or specialists when necessary
- Reduce the amount of radiation required to produce a detailed x-ray, since digital sensors require 50% to 80% less radiation than film
- Get results fast – you can see the pictures for yourself immediately after they are taken
Getting a closer look behind your teeth gives us the ability to create a treatment plan that addresses your individual needs. These x-rays are a part of your regular exam, and they are a critical part of your ongoing dental health.
Contact us today to set up your regular checkup and see for yourself how these digital x-rays improve our diagnostic capabilities.